Once a property is live on Booking.com, you can connect it through the Extranet.
Some accounts do not have access to the Channel Manager option within Booking.com. If your account does not have a Channel Manager option, please contact Booking.com and ask them to enable it for your properties.
- Before you start, please ensure you have everything needed to connect.
- Each room category must have a maximum of 1 room to sell in Booking.com.
- Each room category must have a rate plan and the rate plan should have complete information ex. cancellation policy, etc.
- It's not possible to map just on room from a Booking.com property to a listing on Hostaway. You will need to map each room to a Hostaway listing.
- There has to be a property within Hostaway for each of the room categories on Booking.com. Check your Listings page and add a listing or import one from Airbnb until all properties are available on Hostaway.
- Check your rates in the Hostaway calendar and the rates in your Booking.com Extranet.
- Apply for a connection within Booking.com.
- Go to your Extranet for the property.
- Choose Account > Channel Manager (if you do not see "Channel manager" in the menu, contact Booking.com to activate it)
- Click Start.
- Search for Hostaway.
- Select Hostaway Oy, and make sure to tick off: Reservations, rates and availability, Content and Photos and Guest Messages and click "Next/Connect".
- Complete all steps until Booking.com confirms your account is connected to Hostaway.
- Please send a request to the Support Team (Dashboard > Support > Contact Us) stating the Booking.com property IDs you wish to have connected for review and approval.
- Once the properties are approved and confirmed, please continue with the steps below!
- While waiting for the confirmation from Support Team, please make sure that there are rooms available to sell on your property. You should be able to see an "Edit" button under Rooms to Sell before the connection and please make sure you've filled out the rooms for all the dates you wish to be bookable. Else, you can go to: Rate & Availability > Open/Close Rooms or Adjust rooms to sell. More information on how to update your availability here: https://partnerhelp.booking.com/hc/en-us/articles/213577765-A-step-by-step-visual-guide-for-updating-your-availability - for further information, please contact your Booking.com account manager. You should set the number to rooms to sell as "1":
- Once you've received the confirmation from Support Team, go to Booking.com Extranet > Account > Channel Manager and on Step 4, click on "I confirm the connection with provider Hostaway" and should take you now to Step 5 on Extranet.
3. Go to your Hostaway Dashboard and connect the property inside Hostaway. This is an important task and please do this as quickly as possible and within 48 hours after activation by us or you might lose the connection - Watch the video here: http://recordit.co/dx58xhe8fd
- Go to Channel Manager > Channels.
- Click on Activate or Configure Booking.com > Connect new Booking.com property button.
- Read and check all statements, then click on Next.
- Add the Property ID and we'll download all the room categories.
- Assign and map each room category to a property inside Hostaway and click on Save once done.
- Make sure you map all room categories, 1 room category per 1 listing/property in Hostaway!
- Check rates, markups, and availability.
- Upon connecting, we will download all reservations from Booking.com. We will upload the Hostaway calendar availability and rates, increased by a 100% markup, to Booking.com.
- Depending on your rate category configuration and currency, 100% may not be the correct markup. Check the rates on the Booking.com Extranet to ensure they are on the desired level.
- If you wish to adjust the rates/markup, please follow this guide.