Charge receipt and invoice templates system
The Hostaway Guest invoicing system allows you to set up customized charge and final invoice templates in your account. On your dashboard go to the menu Guest Payments > Document templates where you find the templates for Charges and final invoices.
Per reservation when you charge or create charges due to be paid by guests the system will populate all financial data, reservation breakdown, and guest information automatically and create a downloadable PDF for you.
When the reservation has been completed the final invoice pdf can be used to share with the guest before or after checked. For example, when you during the stay have been upselling additional items that were added to the reservation will automatically be added to the final invoice version.
To set or update the templates you have various options:
- Upload your company icon
- Adjust the colors of the template to your look and feel
- Use general host or company name or use listing specific contact person and name fields
- customize phone number(s) to be used
- Customize the email address to be used
- Add additional info for example bank account details for payment by general bank account
- Add custom fields from the listing or reservation level with specific details you wish to show in the receipt or invoice template
When for any of your reservations you use automated charge scheduling or use manual charging events in due or in final paid status. A copy of the charge receipt or invoice can be downloaded from reservation charge items and can be found on the guest portal link per reservation.