Guest Reviews overview
Use the Hostaway guest reviews feature to receive reviews from your guests on Airbnb, Booking.com, and Hostaway reservations. You can manually or automatically reply to these guests from your Hostaway Dashboard. The Guest Review feature uses official API connections and supports Airbnb and Booking.com.
Access to the guest reviews module
- Main account owners have direct access to this feature
- Users need to be granted access by the User Management
From this page, you can:
- Search for specific reviews using the different filters
- See the Rating
- See the Overral review text that the Guest or you (Host) wrote
- Darker rows for guests, lighter rows for Host.
- See the status of the review (more info below)
- Click on the wheel to add more columns
- You can drag and drop fields to change the order
- Download report
- The fields you selected will show in this report
Awaiting - the initial status of a review.
Pending - Review goes in this status after being generated on a channel side
Scheduled - For auto-reviews scheduled to be sent
Submitted - Reviews submitted but not readable yet. Valid for Airbnb reviews since they are double-blinded, meaning only published once both parties left a review
Published - Guests and host have submitted their reviews
Expired - It’s too late to submit a review
Manually reply to a guest review
Using the Hostaway system you will be able to manually reply to guest reviews.
Manually replying to guests is currently supported for:
Auto Reviews and Templates - Airbnb only
Find more information on Airbnb guest reviews.