Connect to Minut
The integration between Minut and your PMS will allow you to sync your Minut properties
with your PMS guest data. If loud noise is detected at a property, the guest will
automatically receive a message, letting them know to keep it down
Generate Hostaway API key
First, you need to find your Hostaway ID and API key. To do so:
- Go to Hostaway.
- Go to Settings > Hostaway API
- Under the Hostaway Public API, you will find:
- Click on the Create button
- Enter a name
- You will see the API key. We will show it only one time! Make sure to save it
You can find more information about the API key in this article.
You will also need your account ID. You can find it in Settings
Connection on Minut's side
- Go to Minut > Integrations > Select Hostaway
- Enter your API key and Hostaway ID
Once Minut is linked to your Hostaway account, you'll see all your homes in a list. Linkthese to the corresponding listing.
Once all your homes are linked to a property, you're all set! If a guest is too loud, anautomatic editable SMS is sent, or if you would prefer an Autocall, letting them know tokeep it down.You should now see your imported guest data under Homes -> Home -> Guests.