How to connect to Stayfi? Follow
Their mission is to empower short-term rental managers to harness the power of data and grow brands that deliver a better rental experience. They believe that guests and property managers are best served when they have a direct relationship with each other, not intermediated through OTAs.
StayFi also simplifies the WiFi experience for vacation rental guests. All of your properties have the same branded guest network, so your WiFi instructions are the same for every property. No more dealing with individual home passwords and guest calls about how to use the WiFi.
Connect Stayfi with Hostaway
1. First, you need to find your Hostaway ID and API key. To do so:
- Go to Hostaway.
- Go to Settings > Hostaway API
- Under the Hostaway Public API, you will find:
- Click on the Create button
- Enter a name
- You will see the API key. We will show it only one time! Make sure to save it
You can find more information about the API key in this article.
You will also need your account ID. You can find it in Settings
Alternatively, you can activate the connection from the 'Marketplace':
- Go to theHostaway Dashboard.
- Click on 'Marketplace' within the dashboard, then search for the relevant partner and click on the 'Connect/Configure' button available there:
- This will expand the partner box and you can click on 'Connect' again to start generating the Keys:
- Then you can click 'Create' to generate the API Key:
- The new credentials will then be presented on the screen. Please make sure to copy and save the API Key safely as it will be visible only once:
2. Then you can log in to your Stayfi account and navigate to the 'Integration' Page where you can find the 'connect' button for partnered PMS providers. Please click on the connect button for Hostaway to proceed:
3. Then you can add your account ID and API Key you obtained from the Hostaway dashboard and click connect:
4. If the connection is successful you will be redirected back to the integration page and 'Hostaway' will have 'Connected' in green:
5. You can then import properties from Hostaway if you do not have them set up directly in Stayfi already:
If you've already manually created properties in StayFi, you can link your existing StayFi properties with the corresponding property in Hostaway. Linking properties is preferred over creating new properties in StayFi as it will preserve all splash page settings and guest data that has already been collected. You can refer to this guide from Stayfi for more information or contact email@example.com
Please sign in to leave a comment.