Formulas are calculations. We have created some default ones for you that you cannot delete but you can edit them.
- It can only be created on an account level (Settings > Financial)
- We support +, -, *, (), /
- It is not possible to add a financial field into another financial field calculation (ie: You can't add TotalTax in accomodationFee)
How to create your own formulas?
- Click on Add Custom Financial Field
- Give it a name (Space is not allowed. A name can be "MyNewFormula")
- The system will prompt you with any Standard Fields available for us. When typing, it will show suggestion.
- Click on Save. The formula will be available on the Listings Financials as a new column.
Note: When a new custom formula is created, it will propagate to all listings as well. But you can modify it on a listing level. It will not update other listings.
When editing a formula on a Settings level, it will edit all unmodified formulas on a listing level. IF you have modified it manually, you will need to update it manually.
You can find a list of all Financial Fields here