Occupancy Report is a report that shows you the occupancy for all your listings.
The report shows you the nights available, nights booked, owner stay nights, occupancy rate in percentage, and your total check-ins for the time frame that you're looking at.
On the right-hand side of your last column, you have a little gear icon as the Rental Activity report and right there you can choose a few additional values that you can display within your report. Including canceled reservations, percentage of canceled reservations, and revenue among others.
All these formulas are system generated in a built-in formula system that cannot be customized.
This report can also be downloaded into a CSV which format is Excel for Windows or Notes for Mac.
How to use an Occupancy Report?
You can find the Occupancy Report in Financial Reporting > Occupancy Report.
- Listings. Select the listings you would like to display in the report
- Tags. You can filter by tags previously created by you
- Date Selector. You can select the dates you would like to visualize
- Quick Dates. This is a quick date selector
- Channels. Choose the channels you would like to display in the report
- By month. If selected, the report will show you per listing, per month. If not selected, the system will aggregate the occupancy per listing
- Consider blocked dates. If selected, the report will consider blocked dates
- Nights Available. The system will only count available nights, not blocked nights
- Nights Booked. Amount of days of that period that had at least one booking
- Occupancy rate. Nights booked * 100 / total nights
- Total check-ins. Amount of check-ins that took place during that period
- Revenue. The sum of all accommodation fees in that period. Accommodation fees normally include base rate, taxes, and fees, but depend on the used formula
- Revenue/nights booked
- Revenue/nights available
- Cancellations. Amount of canceled reservations in that date range. The system will consider reservations with canceled status for that check-in time
- Cancellation percentage. Amount of canceled reservations / (amount of total reservations + canceled reservations))*100
You can drag and drop the fields to build views that work better for you.
If you would like to know how many guests are currently staying, in Quick dates, select Today. Check the total Days Booked and it will show you how many guests are currently staying.