How to connect to Palace Follow
Palace helps you manage all aspects in one place, leaving time to focus on optimizing your property management business. MRI Palace is a cloud-based property management software to help you work smarter and revolutionise your industry. It is full of features like; Business Insights, Trust Accounting, Healthy Homes, Task Overview, Invoice Automation and Owners & Tenants Portal to make Property Management easy.
Connect to Palace?
- You can request a demo or additional information from Palace here to learn more and register with them.
Once you have access to your own Palace account you can connect with Hostaway. You need to find your Hostaway ID and API key from the Hostaway dashboard:
- Go to the Hostaway Dashboard.
- Click on 'Marketplace' within the dashboard, then search for the relevant partner and click on the 'Connect/Configure' button available there:
- This will expand the partner box and you can click on 'Connect' again to start generating the Keys:
- Then you can click 'Create' to generate the API Key:
- The new credentials will then be presented on the screen. Please make sure to copy and save the API Key safely as it will be visible only once:
- Once you have collected the Account ID and API Key you can enter them in Palace under System> Settings>Integrations:
- We will also provide a Webhook which should be entered in the Hostaway dashboard by navigating to 'Settings > Integrations:
- Once this is completed the integration is done and the connection will be active.
Note: You will be required to have your listings added in both Hostaway and Palace so that you can link them from within Palace. Once linked any reservations that are created for those listings in Hostaway will be synced to Palace as well. You can refer to this guide from Palace for more information.
Please sign in to leave a comment.