AIPEX provides voice and touchscreen technology solutions to hospitality and senior living use cases. Their platform delivers innovative ways for hotels, vacation rentals and senior living communities to connect with their guests and residents. An AIPEX device with Hostaway data will allow an incredible guest experience and host efficiency!
AIPEX Virtual Concierge is a platform that allows you to provide a customized virtual concierge for your guests using advanced AI capabilities with low-cost voice assistant hardware. The AIPEX Virtual Concierge will: Save you and your staff hours every week not answering guests' questions. Enable your cleaning service to clean more properties in a day because they know when guests leave early. Allow you to get valuable real-time feedback from guests. Make it possible to provide important information to guests without them explicitly asking for it. Prevent problems by proactively reminding guests about their responsibilities before checking out.
Connect to AIPEX Virtual Concierge?
- To see the options and Sign up with AIPEX click here. Once you are registered you can reference their getting started resources. They include short walk-through videos that show how to add a property and associate an Amazon Echo device to your property.
- After you have created your property in the AIPEX Portal, you are ready to set up the
Hostaway Integration. To get started find your Hostaway Account ID and API Key.
- Go to the Hostaway Dashboard.
- Click on 'Marketplace' within the dashboard, then search for the relevant partner (AIPEX Technologies) and click on the 'Connect/Configure' button available there:
- This will expand the partner box and you can click on 'Connect' again to start generating the Keys:
- Then you can click 'Create' to generate the API Key:
- The new credentials will then be presented on the screen. Please make sure to copy and save the API Key safely as it will be visible only once:
- Now in a separate window, log in to the AIPEX Virtual Concierge portal, and choose
Account > Integrations, and click ‘Activate’ under Hostaway:
- You will then see the window below. Copy and paste the Hostaway Account ID and API Key
into the fields, then hit Save:
- You will then see the confirmation window that your connection is now active:
- Now it is time to link your AIPEX Property to your Hostaway listing. To do so go to your property and select the ‘Integrations’ menu on the left. Then choose ‘Click here to view linkable listings’:
- Then simply choose the ‘Link’ button on the Hostaway listing that you would like to connect to this AIPEX property:
- Once completed, you will see confirmation that your property is now connected to your Hostaway listing. That’s it!
You can refer to AIPEX Technologies Support for more information.