Dtravel is a vacation rental booking channel that blends the freedom and ownership of direct booking sites with the simplicity of online travel agencies. Taking the best of both worlds, Dtravel is in a completely different category altogether, establishing an intermediary-less ecosystem that empowers hosts to have full control over the guest experience.
Dtravel uses blockchain technology to create a new web3 experience by giving you the tools required to manage your hosting business. The ecosystem is powered by the TRVL token, which enables members to determine Dtravel’s future, participate in platform operations and receive incentives.
Connect to Dtravel?
- First, you will be required to sign up with Dtravel by clicking here
You need to find your Hostaway ID and API key. To do so:
- Go to the Hostaway Dashboard.
- Click on 'Marketplace' within the dashboard, then search for the relevant partner and click on the 'Connect/Configure' button available there:
- This will expand the partner box and you can click on 'Connect' again to start generating the Keys:
- Then you can click 'Create' to generate the API Key:
- The new credentials will then be presented on the screen. Please make sure to copy and save the API Key safely as it will be visible only once:
- Once you have collected the Account ID and API Key you should open a new tab to access the Dtravel Host Dashboard:
- Then Connect your MetaMask wallet to access the Dtravel Dashboard. Don't have MetaMask wallet? Learn how to create one.
- In the Dtravel host dashboard, switch networks to the BNB Smart Chain:
Switch networks from Ethereum to BNB Smart Chain
Switch to BSC Network
Click "Switch network" in MetaMask
- Now your Dtravel account is ready to connect with Hostaway. Please click on your wallet address in the bottom-left corner. This will bring up a modal with a “Settings” button, click on this option:
- On the Settings page, you’ll see a section for Integrations. The Hostaway connection status will initially display as “Disconnected”. Click on the “Connect” button to connect your Hostaway account to your Dtravel listing:
- You’ll be prompted to enter your Hostaway account ID and API key:
- After entering your Hostaway account ID and API key, you’ll be able to click the “Connect” button. Click it to connect:
- Once your Hostaway account is connected, the status in your Dtravel account will display “Connected”, along with the last sync date:
That’s it! Enjoy the simplicity of controlling your Dtravel listing alongside your listings on other platforms, all from the comfort of your Hostaway account. You can refer to Dtravel's A Guide to Listing on Dtravel with Hostaway to learn more.