TravelStaytion is a hospitality company, based in London UK specializing in the vacation rental
industry. It created a dynamic operational framework designed for real estate and property owners in the vacation rental industry.
TravelStaytion enables owners and managers to deliver exceptional travel experiences to their guests. Their portfolio is a curated collection of exquisite homes, offered by a community of professional property owners and managers who share high standards of hospitality and operate through the guidelines they set out.
Connect to TravelStaytion ?
- First, you will be required to sign up with TravelStaytion by clicking here
You need to find your Hostaway ID and API key. To do so:
- Go to the Hostaway Dashboard.
- Click on 'Marketplace' within the dashboard, then search for the relevant partner and click on the 'Connect/Configure' button available there:
- This will expand the partner box and you can click on 'Connect' again to start generating the Keys:
- Then you can click 'Create' to generate the API Key:
- The new credentials will then be presented on the screen. Please make sure to copy and save the API Key safely as it will be visible only once:
- Send API key and Account ID to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Then your properties will be loaded into your TravelStaytion account and you will receive the ‘Go Live’ email about the final steps of completing the onboarding process and setting your properties live.
Fill in missing information on your profile:
Accept TravelStaytion Standards:
Select All and Set Cancellation Policy & Host Reception Services to your connected Portfolio:
Click on ‘Apply’ and complete the process.
You can click on 'Go to your listings' and navigate directly to your TravelStaytion dashboard to review your listings and check mandatory fields to ensure they are published. If you need assistance publishing your properties on TravelStaytion you can contact us at email@example.com.