DACK enables you to enhance your guest’s stay with detailed property guides, stay enhancements, upsells, local recommendations, and much more. Operators using DACK see increased revenue, reduce stress on staff, and better reviews.
1) First, you have to enter your Hostaway account and go to the Hostaway API settings or just do it step by step as described below:
Find your Hostaway ID and API key. To do so:
- Go to Hostaway.
- Go to Settings > Hostaway API
- Under the Hostaway Public API, you will find:
- Click on the Create button
- Enter a name
- You will see the API key. We will show it only one time! Make sure to save it
You can find more information about the API key in this article.
2. Signup for a Dack account from here
3. Integrate with Hostaway
- Select "Hostaway" from the list under PMS type and enter the Hostaway Account ID & API credentials
4. Sync the Hostaway listings & reservations with Dack
Did you know that Hostaway also partners with other companies which automate your Property operations and services? Check out our partner integrations.