How to connect to Turnify? Follow
Turnify is a premier short term rental cleaning app, makes the lives of hosts and cleaners easier.
Please note that Turnify is currently available for properties in the USA only.
Steps to connect with Turnify
1. You will have to enter your Hostaway account and go to the Hostaway API settings or just do it step by step as described below:
- Go to Hostaway.
- Go to Settings > Hostaway API
- Under the Hostaway Public API, you will find:
- Click on the Create button
- Enter a name
- You will see the API key. We will show it only one time! Make sure to save it
You can find more information about the API key in this article.
2. Signup for a Turnify account from here
3. Once you login to your Turnify account, you will be asked to add the properties
- Select Add Property from PMS
- Select "Hostaway" from the dropdown under PMS type and enter the Hostaway Account ID & API credentials
- Under "These properties are cleaned by" - The client has the option to assign the cleaning to his/ her own cleaners or Turnify.
- Select the Properties and click on "Add Properties"
Article is closed for comments.