In Financial Reporting > Listings Financials, you will be able to find all the information that you have previously created
- Listings: You can select 1 listing, multiple listings or all
- Channels: You can select 1 channel, multiple channels or all
- Statuses: You can select 1 status, multiple statuses, or all - We advise selecting New and Modified or Confirmed (=new + modified)
- Event: check-in/check-out/creation/calendar- The CSV file is downloaded considering which event is selected.
- With the filtering option: You can select the fields/columns you wish to see
You can see the Financial Reporting per Listings or per Reservations.
You can add columns such as:
- Guest > Guest name
- Arrival Date > Check-in
- Departure Date > Check-out
- Reservation Data
- Reservation ID
- Reservation Status
You can choose to apply the current filters or not. If you don't, we will send all the information, for all reservations, since the beginning
- Reservation line items: You will get 1 line per reservation and per item. So if you have 15 items, you will have 15 lines for 1 reservation.
- Consolidated report: 1 line per reservation with 1 column per item- Regardless of the filters a consolidated report will show important information such as:
- Reservation ID
- Guest name
- Channel name
- Reservation status
- Payment method
- Arrival date
- Departure date
- Listing name
- Reservation date
- Listings financial report: It will mirror what you see on the page. You will get the report per listing
Note: You can drag & drop the fields so you can build views that work better for you on the system. However, the downloaded reports do not match the column arrangement yet.