Financial Reporting - Listing Financials Follow
In Financial Reporting > Listings Financials, you will be able to find all the information that you have previously created
- Listings: You can select 1 listing, multiple listings or all
- Channels: You can select 1 channel, multiple channels or all
- Statuses: You can select 1 status, multiple statuses, or all - We advise selecting New and Modified or Confirmed (=new + modified)
- Event: check-in/check-out/creation/calendar- The CSV file is downloaded considering which event is selected.
- With the filtering option: You can select the fields/columns you wish to see
You can see the Financial Reporting per Listings or per Reservations.
You can add columns such as:
- Guest > Guest name
- Arrival Date > Check-in
- Departure Date > Check-out
- Reservation Data
- Reservation ID
- Reservation Status
You can choose to apply the current filters or not. If you don't, we will send all the information, for all reservations, since the beginning
- Reservation line items: You will get 1 line per reservation and per item. So if you have 15 items, you will have 15 lines for 1 reservation.
- Consolidated report: 1 line per reservation with 1 column per item- Regardless of the filters a consolidated report will show important information such as:
- Reservation ID
- Guest name
- Channel name
- Reservation status
- Payment method
- Arrival date
- Departure date
- Listing name
- Reservation date
- Listings financial report: It will mirror what you see on the page. You will get the report per listing
Note: You can drag & drop the fields so you can build views that work better for you on the system. However, the downloaded reports do not match the column arrangement yet.
Please sign in to leave a comment.