What is the multiple-Stripe account feature?
This feature will allow you to tie different stripe accounts from the default Hostaway client Stripe account to a single listing or a group of listings.
If no new Stripe account is added, the system will use the current Account level Stripe account.
How to activate this feature?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How to connect Stripe on an account level?
The account level means that this Stripe account will be used for all your listings.
To connect, please review this article.
How to add a Stripe account on a listing level, for a single listing?
You will use this if you want to use a specific Stripe account for a specific listing.
- Go to Listings > Edit > Payment Accounts
- Click on Activate button and confirm statements
- Add Publishable, Secret Keys and a Nickname to identify the new Stripe account.
How to add a Stripe account on a listing level, for multiple listings?
- Go to Listings > Edit > Payment Accounts > Click on “Apply to other listings button”
- Select the listings you want to connect this Stripe account to and click on “Confirm Selection”.
How to deactivate a Stripe account from a listing?
- Go to Listings > Edit > Payment Accounts > Click on Deactivate
- Or click on “Apply to other Listings” and uncheck the listings you don’t wish to have the Stripe account working with.