Cleanliness Status of a Listing
In the Multi Calendar view, you can keep track of the cleanliness status of your listings.
To access that feature please follow the next steps:
- Go to your Hostaway Dashboard > Calendar
- In the top right corner click on the "Show" filter
- Select "Cleanliness status"
- To the left of the listing name, you will see a colored dot indicating the cleanliness status
- The status can be changed manually by pressing the colored dot to the left of the listing name
Cleanliness Status Meaning
Not set: There is no Auto-task set for Cleaning
Clean: The cleanliness status automatically changes to Clean whenever a cleaning team marks the assigned task as Done
Not clean: The cleanliness status automatically changes to Not Clean whenever a guest checks out of a listing. This means when the Check-out time in the reservation has passed
Note: For this to work as expected you need an Auto-task set for cleaning. Under Link-Category, select cleaning.