- Once Airbnb is connected, Hostaway is the Master Calendar for the property.
- All changes to availability and rates should be done in Hostaway only.
- When importing a listing, initial availability and rates will be imported to Hostaway.
- You have to be the owner of the Airbnb account and ensure you are not a Co-Host account. As a Co-Host you will not be able to import listings.
- Your listing(s) cannot be located in New York, NY, USA, Los Angeles, CA, USA, Boston, MA, USA, Portland, OR, USA, Manchester, England or Singapore.
- Make sure Smart Pricing in Airbnb is off for all the listings that you are importing. See page www.airbnb.com/manage-your-space/listing id number/pricing
- Cross listings are not supported.
- Sync Status should stay Limited
- Your listings have valid license information for your region. Verify this by the link www.airbnb.com/city-registration/listing id number/
- Your listings have valid local law information provided in Airbnb. See page www.airbnb.com/manage-your-space/listing id number/local-laws
- Your listing does not use the setting BookingWindow inside Airbnb. See page www.airbnb.com/manage-your-space/listing id number/availability
Your listing does not use external calendar import or is connected to multiple Airbnb listings. See bottom page www.airbnb.com/manage-your-space/listing id number/availabilityYour listing is instantly bookable by Airbnb. See the page www.airbnb.com/manage-your-space/listing id number/booking
Step 1: Add Airbnb account to Hostaway
Go to Channel Manager > Channels > Configure Airbnb Pro and click on "Add Airbnb Account"
Step 2: Read and check all statements, then click on “Next”
Step 3: Read and accept Airbnb Additional terms of Service, then hit “Allow”
Step 4: To import your listings, click on "Importing and Mapping". Then click on the “import” button to import the desired listing
NOTE: A listing takes around 20-60 seconds to import. Please wait before refreshing.
Remember: Managing guest or host modifications to reservations can only be done in Airbnb. However, modifications will be reflected in Hostaway. Cancellations can also only be managed in Airbnb. However, cancellations will be reflected in Hostaway. You are able to make changes to most Airbnb settings by the Hostaway software but Airbnb has not yet made all settings available to channel manager software partners.Airbnb will allow Airbnb reservations to be imported up to a year from date of import.The following Hostway Terms of Services apply to all channel manager connections and use.After connection and importing of listings, you will verify all settings, imported calendars, reservations and messages to ensure the setup and data is correct based on your need.