- You have to be the owner of the Airbnb account and ensure you are not a Co-Host account. As a Co-Host, you will not be able to import listings.
- Your listing(s) cannot be located in Singapore.
- Make sure Smart Pricing in Airbnb is off for all the listings that you are importing. See page www.airbnb.com/manage-your-space/listing id number/pricing
- Sync Status should stay Limited
- Please note that any iCals in Airbnb will be removed
- Your listings have valid license information for your region.
- Your listings have valid local law information provided in Airbnb.
- Your listing does not use the setting BookingWindow inside Airbnb (if needed you can set it up in Hostaway directly)
- If your listing is not suitable for children, make sure in Airbnb the reason why it's not suitable is filled out (under "booking settings" > "house rules")
Upon connection, Lengh-of-stay discounts (except Weekly and Monthly), Early-bird discounts, Last-minute discounts and guest notes in the calendar will be resetted. Please take note before connection and after you can go to Airbnb and set them up again. The same thing will happen to the rules in the Airbnb calendar (rule-set will remain but you'll have to apply them again to the calendar dates after connection).
Step 1: Add Airbnb account to Hostaway
Go to Channel Manager > Channels > Configure Airbnb Pro and click on "Add Airbnb Account"
Step 2: Read and check all statements, then click on “Next”
Step 3: Read and accept Airbnb Additional terms of Service, then hit “Allow”
If a page in Airbnb is shown saying "Your Airbnb account has been created" please disregard this info (no account has been created, it is still the same one) and click in "Return to Hostaway" to proceed. Please wait, as it can take some time to load the Hostaway listing page.
Step 4: To import your listings, click on "Importing and Mapping". Then click on the “import” button to import the desired listing
NOTE: A listing takes around 20-60 seconds to import. Please wait before refreshing.The following Hostway Terms of Services apply to all channel manager connections and use.Additional important information:- After the connection, the settings in Airbnb for guest requirements will be reset, only Airbnb standard requirements and Profile Photo will be kept (if you have it). If you also need Government Issued ID and recommendations from other guests you need, after the connection, to go to Airbnb webpage and edit these settings to put them back again.- If you have shared service fee, according to a previous communication from Airbnb, the following property types change to Host-only service fee upon connection: aparthotel, bnb, boutique_hotel, farm_stay, hostel, hotel, lodge, timeshare, minsu, casa_particular, pension, pousada, resort, ryokan, heritage_hotel or serviced_apartment. Make sure to confirm how your service fee is after connection.