How to set up a markup percentage?
What is markup?
A markup is a percentage that is added on top of your calendar rate.
|Hostaway calendar rate: $100|
|Expedia markup: 15%||Price exported to Expedia: $115|
|Booking.com markup: 20%||Price exported to Booking.com: $120|
|Website markup: 10%||Price on Website: $110|
- Markup can be negative
- Markup needs to be set up per listing
- Hostaway does not convert into another currency
How do I adjust the markups?
From the Calendar page
- Go to Calendar
- Select a Date
- Click on Pricing > Show prices per channel
- Click on the wheel to be redirected to the Channel Manager page
From the Channel Manager page
- Go to Channel Manager
- Click on Settings
- Enter the markup per channel
- Click on Save per channel
From the Listings page
- Go to Listings
- Click on Edit
- Go to the Price & Fees
- Under the Base Price, you can update the markup