How to create/export a Hostaway listing to Airbnb?
Exporting a Hostaway listing to Airbnb will create a listing in Airbnb. If the listing is already connected to Airbnb you should not use this feature to send it again since it will create duplicates.
Export your listing to Airbnb
To push your Hostaway listing to Airbnb please follow the next steps:
- Go to your Hostaway Dashboard > Listings > Click on Edit
- For every tab, make sure to fill out all the information (if the information is not filled it may result in errors upon export) Especially the information present in the "Channel specific" tab in the Airbnb section
- Once all information has been correctly filled out, go to Channel Manager > Channels > Configure Airbnb > Click on "Create a new listing (beta)"
- Select the listing you would like to export to Airbnb > Click on Create
- Once done, check if the listing was created on the Airbnb site properly. If you can't find it, an error might have occurred. Please let us know by submitting a request and we will be happy to assist
Please bear in mind that not all information is being pushed to Airbnb (for example tax information needs to be filled out directly in Airbnb), therefore go through all the listing information and make sure it is correct. If the information is missing, please fill it out on Airbnb. You can then re-import it to update the Hostaway listing.