Airbnb Changes on Email Forwarding September ´23
Airbnb has notified us that starting November 15, 2023, the old email forwarding proxy email system both for guest reservation proxy emails as well as account level proxy emails if still used will stop working. This change will only impact you if you are still receiving Airbnb account emails from Airbnb forwarded by Hostaway to one or more of your email accounts.
Change your Airbnb account login email to a direct email
Before November 15, 2023, log in to the Airbnb account(s) that have an Airbnb login email address ending in @airbnb.hostaway.info to change it to your direct email address.
On Airbnb.com website
- Login to your Airbnb account
- Click in the top right on the account icon and go to the page account
- Click on the personal information section and change your email address
- Important!! Airbnb may notify you about the email change and you have to validate the change
- When confirmed your email address has changed Airbnb will send all emails again directly to your email address
- After 48 hours try to log in with the new email address to your Airbnb.com account! When you can not log in it usually means you have not yet approved the change and so Airbnb changed the email address back again. Make sure you validate the email change by the Airbnb email received
We recommend making this change as soon as possible and before November 15, 2023, in your Airbnb account(s). After this date you may need to contact Airbnb support directly to get the email changed as Hostaway will no longer receive these emails to forward. Do you need additional support? Let us know by contacting support at Hostaway.