Airbnb Financial Data
This article is for you if you are working on a financial report and would like more information about the different Airbnb fields (financial data).
- Go to your Hostaway Dashboard > Reservations > Filters > Columns
- Find the filters that start with "Airbnb_[...]" These fields will be displayed in the table and the Reservations CSV (all fields) export
- Airbnb Payout is the amount received by the host per reservation
- AirbnbResolutionsClosedSum & AirbnbResolutionsOpenSum. They will show how much money was received or paid via Airbnb resolutions per reservation. The closed one corresponds to the closed resolutions and is the most common and reliable one; the open one to those that are not closed yet. The values will be positive or negative based on who paid who. i.e. If the Host received money, it will be positive, if they paid, the number will be negative. If a reservation has more than one resolution, Hostaway will sum both values.
- These financial fields can be used in formulas, financial reporting, and owner statements