Zapier Hostaway App Follow
Zapier.com allows you to connect to more than 3500 different software companies and services. Zapier allows you to trigger an action based on an event in your Hostaway account. In 2021 we released the Hostaway Zapier App to be used with your account.
The following options are available Zapier:
- Trigger based on New/Modified/Canceled Reservations
- Trigger based on New inquiry
- Action to add data per reservation in the Host Note section
- Action to find a reservation in your Hostaway account
Requirements for Zapier use:
- A paid Hostaway subscription and main account owner access
- Access to create a Hostaway API key for authentication.
- A Zapier.com account
Visit the Hostaway Zapier app page here and use some of our preset templates or create your own fast and easy.
How Zapier zaps tasks works:
In Zapier you can create multiple "Zaps" that will "do something" based on your zap configuration. Every Zap can basically have a Trigger option, an Action option, or a combination of them.
- The Trigger option is used when you have an update in your Hostaway account that Triggers in Zapier an Action to be done in the other connected app.
- The Action option is used when something happened in the other connected app that triggers an action to do something with it in your Hostaway account.
A Trigger task example. For every new reservation, you wish to automatically add a new line in your Google Spreadsheet. In this example, the Trigger is on the Hostaway side and sends at the moment a new reservation comes in this information to Zapier. In Zapier the Action is then on the Google sheet side to create a new line in your Google sheet and add this information to it. Every time a new reservation comes in Zapier will perform 1 task for it.
An Action task example. For every reservation from a "channel", you have sent this information before to HelloSign to send a rental contract to the guest. The Guest signs this contract. At this moment the Trigger is on HelloSign side to let Zapier know that the contract is Signed. From there the action will be to find and add the signed contract link to the reservation-specific Host Note section in your Hostaway account.
Connect with essential software and services with these other partner integrations.
Please sign in to leave a comment.