Import/Map a Hostaway listing to Airbnb
To add or map a new Airbnb listing please follow the next steps:
- Go to your Hostaway Dashboard > Channel Manager > Channels > Configure
- In the account list, click on Import & Mapping
- Depending on what you need, either click on "Import" or select the listing and click map
- Import: Import a non-existing listing in Hostaway from Airbnb. A new listing will be created in Hostaway and connected to the one in Airbnb
- Map: Connect an Airbnb listing to an existing Hostaway listing. First, select the listing you want to connect to in Hostaway and then click on "Map"
- Reimport: It will replace the Hostaway listing settings with the Airbnb ones. (for example, if you wish to update the photos in Hostaway with the ones you have in Airbnb)
- it does not reimport calendar values/settings
- Whenever you press reimport in the channel manager, you will see a warning that your settings may be overwritten by the settings in the channel. This will allow you to prepare or make changes as necessary
Read our article about Airbnb's limitations and recommendations.
- A listing takes around 20-60 seconds to import. Please wait before refreshing