Airbnb Seasonal Rules
This feature will provide you with advanced tools to manage pricing and availability settings on the calendar level for Airbnb.
With the Airbnb Pro connection and this tool, you will be able to export/apply the rules to the Airbnb calendar directly from Hostaway.
Rule sets are imported on a first listing connection. For already imported listings, Hostaway will do the first sync when this feature is activated by the Support team. From that moment onwards Seasonal rules must be always managed from Hostaway.
Seasonal rules work on calendar level. When selecting a date or a range of dates in the individual or multi-calendar we will see a new option called Airbnb rule-sets:
On that option, it will be possible to:
- Add (create) a new rule-set
- Select a new rule-set
If a rule-set already exists, you can:
- Edit the selected rule-set
- Delete/Remove it
- Unassign the rule-set. To do that the first option in the dropdown, "Empty", must be selected
After any change, clicking on "Save changes" will still be needed. Those changes will then be reflected on Airbnb (no need to manually export the listing).
To create a Seasonal Rule, you have to click on "ADD" and a new window will appear:
Seasonal Rules Settings
- Pricing: Allows to set a price % increase or decrease
- Length-of-stay discounts: Allows to introduce discounts for a certain amount of nights. Multiple discounts can be set, for example, a 10% discount for a length of 1 week and a 25% for two weeks
- Last-minute discounts: Allows to offer discounts for last-minute reservations. Multiple discounts can be set, for example, a 10% discount for bookings received 5 days before the arrival and 25% discount for bookings received 1 day before the arrival
- Early-bird discounts: Allows to offer discounts for early-bird reservations (bookings that happen well in advance). Multiple discounts can be set, for example, a 10% discount for bookings received 6 months before the arrival and 25% discount for bookings received 20 months before the arrival
- Check-in and check-out dates: Allows to select the days when you don’t want guests to check-in and/or check-out.
Note: Monthly discount is equal to 28 days(4 weeks) or more
If you select "Save to reuse with other dates and listings" it will allow you to add a name and color. This will allow you to use this rule again in the future and at the same time will make identification easier in the calendar.
If this rule is saved without this option, it will only be applicable to that listing and range of dates.
After the rule is created, it needs to be manually assigned and saved.
Editing the rule-set will work in the same way as creating it.
How to view if the seasonal rule is applied?