The Homes and Villas by Marriott channel are newly available for our Early adopter clients. We invite clients to join the program when already listing on Marriott or wish to list their listing on the new channel.
Please note that at the moment Marriot Homes and Villas does not support multi-unit listings.
Starting with the program steps:
- Inform Hostaway at email@example.com about your interest to join this program.
- Once given access to Marriott your account is compatible to link with the Marriott program.
- Fill in the form on this website and select Hostaway as your PMS.
- Marriott will contact you by email to proceed with the next steps of evaluation. Your account is made compatible in case you are asked for security questions you can confirm.
Setting your listings ready for Export:
- Under menu listings, you click on the edit button per listing - channel-specific and fill in a Marriott listing title.
- Once you have been approved by Marriott you will receive a so-called Marriott HMC Id
- If you are exporting for the first time please share this HMC ID with us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can activate the Marriot export feature on your account.
- You will be required to navigate to Channel Manager > Channels > Homes & Villas > Configure > Settings and enter the Marriott HMC ID:
Once done the channel will appear as active:
5. Then within Channel Manager > Channels > Homes & Villas > Configurations you can find the export button for each listing. When clicked, some validations are done to make sure that the Listing will pass the minimum requirements from Marriott:
Each property listing must include:
Unique Property Name (min 8 characters, max 255)
Listing ID (provided by HVMI Integration team)
HMC ID (provided by HVMI integration team)
Accurate property address
Number of “rooms” > 0
Bedroom Arrangements are present (e.g., Bedroom with 1 Queen Bed, Living Room with Sleeper Sofa)
A minimum of 6 pictures with a minimum res of 500 x 800 (we recommend 20 pics)
A minimum of 5 Amenities
Cancellation policy (14, 30, 60 or 90 days)
At least 3 days of consecutive availability and nightly base pricing over the next 365 days
6. Once exported, within 72 hours on business days, the Marriott team will review its content before going live. If everything goes well, the listing will go from
ON status, since Marriott has to approve (and sometimes curate) the listing:
When a listing is finally connected to Marriott (status
ON) we will sync any changes from listings every 3 hours. Active listings will have the option to add a Markup when clicking on
Settings and also to unpublish these listings by setting them to
- You should not delete listings that are being exported to Marriott from the Hostaway platform.
- Export may take some time, within 72 hours on business days.
- If you have any questions or findings before, during, or after setting up Marriott as a channel we are well interested to hear from you by contacting email@example.com
- The program is in the beta stage and means that although this was tested in the best possible way, blockers or unforeseen issues should be expected.