How to connect to Akia? Follow
Akia is the business messaging platform designed for Vacation Rental Managers. Using text messaging as the main delivery channel, your property can create and distribute rich, highly engaging, informative guest experiences unavailable elsewhere.
Connect to Akia?
- First, you will be required to sign up with Akia by contacting their sales team. You can do so by submitting the form available here.
Once you have access to your Akia account you will be required to navigate to the Integrations page and install the Hostaway application available within the 'Property Management' category:
You need to find your Hostaway ID and API key. To do so:
- Go to the Hostaway Dashboard.
- Click on 'Marketplace' within the dashboard, then search for the relevant partner and click on the 'Connect/Configure' button available there:
- This will expand the partner box and you can click on 'Connect' again to start generating the Keys:
- Then you can click 'Create' to generate the API Key:
- The new credentials will then be presented on the screen. Please make sure to copy and save the API Key safely as it will be visible only once:
- Once the Account ID and API key have been collected you must enter the details in Akia. To do so find your Hostaway installation in Akia, and click on Settings:
- Here you can provide the Account ID and API Key, then Save changes and Akia will automatically sync with Hostaway:
- Once completed Akia will automatically start syncing with Hostaway. Feel free to reach out to your Akia representative or send them a message on Akia Support Chat, or email email@example.com if you have questions or need some help with the integration activation. You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any further assistance from our end.
Please sign in to leave a comment.