OK2Charge is on a quest to make this planet greener, cleaner and healthier by making eco-friendly energy more accessible for electric vehicle (EV) travellers. They are doing this by building a network of smart charging stations at thousands of destinations — bringing clean energy to the last mile of vacation travel.
They started with a simple vision: to make vacation travel greener by making electric vehicle (EV) journeys easier. Today, they are bringing that dream to life with thousands of charging stations at hotels, resorts and BnBs — making every destination a home away from home for travellers and their EVs.
Connect to Ok2Charge?
- First, you will be required to contact Ok2Charge to set up an account, you can message them by clicking here.
You need to find your Hostaway ID and API key. To do so:
- Go to the Hostaway Dashboard.
- Click on 'Marketplace' within the dashboard, then search for the relevant partner and click on the 'Connect/Configure' button available there:
- This will expand the partner box and you can click on 'Connect' again to start generating the Keys:
- Then you can click 'Create' to generate the API Key:
- The new credentials will then be presented on the screen. Please make sure to copy and save the API Key safely as it will be visible only once:
- Log into with provided credentials.
- Go to Settings > Sync Settings and choose Hostaway as your PMS. You will be asked to provide your Account ID and API Key.
- Input your Account ID and API Key and click on the Save button.
That's all! The Data will then automatically start synchronizing on a recurring basis.
To check that the integration is working properly, you may import the data manually under the Actions dropdown menu.
Loaded properties and reservations can be checked under their corresponding menus.