Connect to NightPrice
NightPricer is an Artificial Intelligent pricing software for your short-term rental.
Nightpricer finds that nightly pricing “sweet spot” and maximizes your property’s revenue every night of the year. If your new user, you can start with a free trial for 30 days.
Go to Nightpricer Here > Click on Start Free Trial > Create an account > Verify your email by login into your email and click the link >
First, you need to find your Hostaway ID and API key. To do so:
- Go to Hostaway.
- Go to Settings > Hostaway API
- Under the Hostaway Public API, you will find:
- Click on the Create button
- Enter a name
- You will see the API key. We will show it only one time! Make sure to save it
You can find more information about the API key in this article.
You will also need your account ID. You can find it in Settings
Go to Nightpricer Dashboard > You will see a pop-up box > Channel - Select the Hostaway >Client ID ( Hostaway Account ID > Client secret (Mention you Hostaway API Key ) > Click Migrate
Note : Migration will take 5 to 10 minutes time
Once you have enabled the property in the property manager it should be visible in the property list under the "inactive" tab
If your property isn't showing up, verify the property is enabled in the PM and refresh the page.
Click on "Set Defaults" button to set " up the prices >Click on Update > Click the "Finish Migration" button on the inactive property list or navigate to your calendars
- Base price: The base price the algorithm will use to determine the nightly rate
- MinLocked: The minimum amount a calendar night will be priced for all dates before Fire Sale
- Min Price: When selected, the algorithm cannot lower the nightly rate below the set minimum, even during Fire Sale
- MaxLocked: The maximum amount a calendar night will be priced for any date except Event Dates
- Max price: When selected, the algorithm cannot increase the nightly rate above the set maximum, even during Event Dates
- Event Min: The minimum amount an event calendar night will be priced for all dates before Fire Sale
- EventDaysAway: The days away the event price will be "dropped"
- AlgoDays: This sets the frequency of base/min/max price updates. It is the number of days to wait before updating (7 days is recommended)
In order for the property to become active, you will need to add the property to a calendar.
Click on Calendar > Click Add Properties > Select the property (Click the checkmark next to the property you would like to add) > Click on Update
Now all set and Property is in ACTIVE status
Any added properties will automatically sync on the update. Visit NightPricer Help Centre for information