Hostaway Customer Support Help Center
Set up your Customer Support Help Center access
First, ensure access to the Hostaway Dashboard (Admin or User level). If you do not have access, you will not be able to log into the Help Center.
- On the top-right corner, click on Sign in > Then click on "Have you emailed us? Get a password"
- Enter the email address you use to log into Hostaway Dashboard (Important: The email address has to be the same)
- You will receive an email to reset a password
- Once done, you can go to our Help Center
- On the top-right corner, click on sign-in
- Enter your email and password you just created
- On the top-right corner, click on your profile > My Activities
You can now see your requests. Note that Hostaway's admin cannot see user requests.
Using your Customer Support Help Center for support requests
Sending a new support request
When logged in, you can easily create a new support request by clicking on the Submit a request (top right corner).
Reviewing your support requests
See all your support requests in your personal activity center. You will be able to see all your requests, and requests where you have been added to in CC. All requests have one of the following statuses:
- Open: Our support team is working to answer your request as soon as possible
- Awaiting your reply: We have replied and are waiting for your answer
- Solved: Your request has been answered and solved with the best possible solution
To see the answer or to follow up with additional comments, you can click on the request title.
Did you already solve the request yourself? Use the option to mark your request as solved.
Frequently asked questions for the Help Center
- Should I use the Help Center or direct email to contact a specific person? We strongly advise you to use the Help Center at all times. All team members are prioritising this channel above their email so you can expect faster support.
- Is it mandatory for all my team members to have a user account on Hostaway.com? Yes
- Why does Hostaway motivate the Help Center to be used? We already have a complete Help Center that you can check 24/7. The Help Center offers you resources, videos/webinars, and "User Cases" that help you to stay up-to-date with the latest releases.