Changing the listing order
Choose the listing order on the Listings page
You can change the order of your listing on the multi-calendar by changing the order on the Listings page. Please follow the next steps:
- Go to your Hostaway Dashboard > Listings
- Click on Sort by > Select Listing Order
- Drag and drop your listings in the order that you would like to be displayed
Note: Connected listings (Cross-listings) will remain one unit and you cannot split them.
Choose the listing order on the Multi-Calendar view
By clicking on the arrow next to the date, you can select one of the available pre-set orders.
For the Mobile App, the default order or listing creation date will be used for displaying listings in the Mobile App calendar multi-view.
Note: Listings can be dragged (Up or down) and re-arranged. However, this order will be reset to the pre-set order selected when the webpage is refreshed.
Choose the listing order in the Booking Engine
To change the listing order in your Booking Engine please follow the next steps:
- Go to your Hostaway Dashboard > Booking Engine
- Go to Pages > All Listings > Edit > Listing Order
- Drag a listing (up or down) to re-arrange and set up a custom order
- This order also affects the search results and can be used to promote listings
Note: If listing categories are created for the Booking Engine then the listing order will only apply to the 'All' category.