At Hostaway we always try to be transparent regarding your monthly billing. When you have doubts around a charge made, review your contract and/or the articles pro-rated billing, delete a listing, or canceling your account. Not sure how it works as us?
We strongly recommend sending a detailed request to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to review your specific case and do not dispute a charge by your bank.
What happens when I dispute by my bank/CC provider
Hostaway OY operates globally. In some countries filing a dispute on a charge may seem normal. As EU based company the following rules apply when a dispute but the payment processor has been received.
Below we outline the initial results of any dispute excluding cases by case additional legal needs.
- Hostaway will be notified about all disputes and tread this a legal case.
- When a dispute is filed by you / your bank:
- Your subscription will automatically be put in lockdown and can't be released as long as the disputed charge remains active.
- You and your users will no longer have login access to the software.
- Your listings will no longer sync with 3rd party channels.
- Other access to your account will be blocked.
- Hostaway will have to reply to the dispute filed by your bank revealing any required confidential data and communication, applicable to the dispute request.
- As long as the dispute request remains active, Hostaway will not provide any further access to the software. It is up to the client to cancel the request made.
- When a dispute request has not been removed within 14 days by the client, Hostaway reserves the right to fully terminate the agreement and so delete all non-essential account data from the Hostaway side. The client remains and is fully reasonable for the outcome of this deleted account action as a result of the dispute.