When you do changes in the calendar section, they will be synced with Airbnb automatically. However, when you change settings in the listing section you'll need to manually push them to Airbnb by exporting the listing.
Following settings can be changed in Hostaway and exported to Airbnb:
- Weekly discount / Monthly discount (Price, fees & Taxes tab)
- Refundable Damage Deposit fee (Price, fees & Taxes tab)
- Minimum nights / Maximum nights (Additional info tab)
- Guests included (Price, fees & Taxes tab)
- Cleaning fee (Price, fees & Taxes tab)
- Price for extra person (Price, fees & Taxes tab)
In order to change any of the above settings you'll need to follow this steps:
1. Access your Hostaway Dashboard and go to 'Listings'.
2. Find the listing where you want to change the settings and click 'Edit'.
3. Change the settings and click 'Save' in each tab you make changes.
4. Go to 'Channel Manager' followed by 'Channels' and then click in 'Configure' in front of Airbnb Pro.
5. For the Airbnb account in which this listing is, click in 'Export Listing'.
6. Select the listing and click 'Export'
7. Confirm in Airbnb that the information has been synced.