Update listing content in Airbnb
When you do changes in the calendar section, they will be synced with Airbnb automatically. However, when you change settings and/or content in the listing section, you'll need to export them to Airbnb by clicking on Save&Export (at the moment of saving you will have 2 options: Save&Export and Save Only).
To find out if a field is syncing with a channel, you can click on the 2 arrows to find out what is syncing to a channel or not.
Following settings can be changed in Hostaway and exported to Airbnb
Price, fees & Taxes tab
- Base Price
- Weekly discount / Monthly discount
- Refundable Damage Deposit fee
- Apply price for extra person for each guest after
- Price for extra person
- Cleaning fee
Additional info tab
- Is Instant bookable
- If Yes, the listing will be instant bookable
- If no, the listing will be Request to book
- Airbnb Advance Notice > Allow guests to send reservation requests without advance notice
- If a day is selected, this option will appear > For Instant Book hosts: Allow guests to send reservation requests without advance notice (Airbnb
- Minimum nights / Maximum nights
- Airbnb advance notice time
- Check in time start
- Check in time end
- Check out time
Channel Specific Tab
- Airbnb Preparation time (Number of nights that will be blocked before and after reservations)
- Instant booking allowed category (same as ‘Guest requirement’ in Airbnb). Only applies to instant booking listings (in Additional info Tab)
- Resort fee
- Community fee
- Management fee
- Linen fee
Amenities Tab - Policies
- Suitable for children. If not selected, the field "Details" (which also syncs) needs to be filled.
- Suitable for infants. If not selected, the field "Details" (which also syncs) needs to be filled.
- Allows smoking
- Allows events
- Allows pets
Listing description and Photos
Please note that photos or listing descriptions will not sync with Airbnb. You will need to change the listing description or upload the new photos in Airbnb directly
In order to change any of the above settings, you'll need to follow these steps
- Access your Hostaway Dashboard and go to "Listings".
- Find the listing where you want to change the settings and click "Edit".
- Change the settings and click "Save&export" in each tab you make changes.
How to manually push the update
Go to Channel Manager > Channels > Configure for Airbnb > Click on Export Listing button > Select the listing and confirm