When you do changes in the calendar section, they will be synced with Airbnb automatically. However, when you change settings and/or content in the listing section, you'll need to export them to Airbnb by clicking on Save&Export (at the moment of saving you will have 2 options: Save&Export and Save Only).
Note: if you click on ¨Save only¨, the update will not be synced to Airbnb. For more information please check here.
Following settings can be changed in Hostaway and exported to Airbnb:
- Weekly discount / Monthly discount (Price, fees & Taxes tab)
- Refundable Damage Deposit fee (Price, fees & Taxes tab)
- Apply price for extra person for each guest after (Price, fees & Taxes tab)
- Cleaning fee (Price, fees & Taxes tab)
- Price for extra person (Price, fees & Taxes tab)
- Instant bookable / Request to book (Additional info tab)
- Minimum nights / Maximum nights (Additional info tab)
- Airbnb advance notice time (Additional info tab)
- Check in time start (Additional info)
- Check in time end (Additional info)
- Check out time (Additional info)
- For Instant Book hosts: Allow guests to send reservation requests without advance notice (Additional info tab if Airbnb advance notice is different from same day)
- Guests can book same day until (Airbnb) (Additional info tab)
- Base Price (Basic info tab)
- Currency (Basic Info tab)
- Resort fee (Channel Specific tab)
- Community fee (Channel Specific tab)
- Management fee (Channel Specific tab)
- Linen fee (Channel Specific tab)
- Airbnb Preparation time (Channel specific tab)
- Instant booking allowed category (Channel specific tab) - same to ‘Guest requirement’ in Airbnb and applies only to instant booking listings
- Suitable for children (Channel specific tab). If not selected, the field "Details" (which also syncs) needs to be filled.
- Suitable for infants (Channel specific tab). If not selected, the field "Details" (which also syncs) needs to be filled.
- Allows smoking (Smoking allowed, Amenities tab)
- Allows events (Suitable for events, Amenities tab)
- Allows pets (Pets allowed, Amenities tab)
Please note that photos or listing description will not sync with Airbnb. You will need to change the listing description or upload the new photos in Airbnb directly
In order to change any of the above settings you'll need to follow these steps:
1. Access your Hostaway Dashboard and go to "Listings".
2. Find the listing where you want to change the settings and click "Edit".
3. Change the settings and click "Save&export" in each tab you make changes.
How to manually push the update:
Go to Channel Manager > Channels > Configure for Airbnb > Click on Export Listing button > Select the listing and confirm