When you do changes in the calendar section, they will be synced with Airbnb automatically. However, when you change settings and/or content in the listing section, you'll need to manually push them to Airbnb by exporting the listing.
Following settings can be changed in Hostaway and exported to Airbnb:
- Weekly discount / Monthly discount (Price, fees & Taxes tab)
- Refundable Damage Deposit fee (Price, fees & Taxes tab)
- Apply price for extra person for each guest after (Price, fees & Taxes tab)
- Cleaning fee (Price, fees & Taxes tab)
- Price for extra person (Price, fees & Taxes tab)
- Instant bookable / Request to book (Additional info tab)
- Minimum nights / Maximum nights (Additional info tab)
- Airbnb advance notice time (Additional info tab)
- Check in time start (Additional info)
- Check in time end (Additional info)
- Check out time (Additional info)
- For Instant Book hosts: Allow guests to send reservation requests without advance notice (Additional info tab if Airbnb advance notice is different from same day)
- Guests can book same day until (Airbnb) (Additional info tab)
- Base Price (Basic info tab)
- Currency (Basic Info tab)
- Resort fee (Channel Specific tab)
- Community fee (Channel Specific tab)
- Management fee (Channel Specific tab)
- Linen fee (Channel Specific tab)
- Airbnb Preparation time (Channel specific tab)
- Instant booking allowed category (Channel specific tab) - same to ‘Guest requirement’ in Airbnb and applies only to instant booking listings
- Allows children as host (Suitable for children, Amenities tab)
- Allows infants as host (Suitable for infants, Amenities tab)
- Allows smoking (Smoking allowed, Amenities tab)
- Allows events (Suitable for events, Amenities tab)
- Allows pets (Pets allowed, Amenities tab)
Please note that photos will not sync with Airbnb. You will need to upload the new photos in Airbnb directly
In order to change any of the above settings you'll need to follow these steps:
1. Access your Hostaway Dashboard and go to 'Listings'.
2. Find the listing where you want to change the settings and click 'Edit'.
3. Change the settings and click 'Save' in each tab you make changes.
4. Go to 'Channel Manager' followed by 'Channels' and then click in 'Configure' in front of Airbnb Pro.
5. For the Airbnb account in which this listing is, click in 'Export Listing'.
6. Select the listing and click 'Export'
7. Confirm in Airbnb that the information has been synced.