How does Operto work? Follow
Operto integration with Hostaway automates the entire guest entry process:
- A reservation for one of your listings is made in Hostaway and pushed to Operto.
- Operto generates a unique access code and sends it back to Hostaway in a variable.
- The access code is sent to the guest in your check-in instructions.
- Operto programs the access code onto the lock shortly before check-in time.
- A guest arrives and enters their access code on the lock, which alerts Operto system and you that the guest has checked in.
- Operto removes the code from the lock after check-out time.
Automate your work process with these other partner integrations.
Please sign in to leave a comment.