Booking.com: Rate Plans Add & Edit
The first time you connect to Booking.com, Hostaway will import the current rate plans for your listings in Booking.com.
A common question we get is: "I've set up a new rate plan on my already connected Booking.com listing on Hostaway, but it doesn't show up. How can I solve this?"
Create Booking.com Rate Plans
You can learn more on the Booking.com website on how to create rate plans.
To see the Rate Plans on your Booking.com Extranet please follow the next steps:
- Go to your Booking.com Extranet
- Click on Rates & Availability > Rate Plans
If the rate plan is linked to another rate plan, the linked rate plan will not be imported and managed from the Hostaway dashboard. Only rate plans created as new can be imported to Hostaway:
To see if the rate plan is linked or not, please go to Booking.com > Rates & Availability > Rate Plans, and under the Price, you will see if it is mapped from Hostaway (new rate plan) or linked to another rate plan:
Note: "Linked rate plans" will not appear in Hostaway and that is ok. The prices are calculated from a standard rate that is linked to Hostaway.
Before connecting Hostaway to Booking.com
- On your Booking.com Extranet, go to Rates & Availability > Rate Plans. Click on "Add new rate plan", under 'How do you want to manage this rate plan?', you are presented with 2 choices:
- Set up a new rate plan - After you complete this form, you should go to Hostaway. There you can set the prices, load availability, and map the rate plan
- Based on one of my current rate plans - It will base the price on the Standard Rate, minus whatever discount you set in the next step. The rate plan will only be available on Booking.com. You do not need to change the prices, load availability, or map the rate in Hostaway
- If you would like to have this shown on Hostaway, choose "Set up a new rate plan", otherwise, you can still add in Rate Plans based on your Current Plans on the Extranet but this will not be managed directly by Hostaway. It will base the price on the Standard Rate, minus whatever discount you have set up and this will only be available on Booking.com
If already connected to Hostaway
- On your Hostaway dashboard, go to Channel Manager > Channels > Configure Booking.com and unmap the listing that you want to import rate plans. Make sure to save the reservations
- Refresh the Hostaway Dashboard
- On your Booking.com Extranet, go to Rates & Availability > Rate Plans
- Delete the plan you just created and click on Add New Rate Plan
- When setting up your new rate plan, choose "Set up as a new rate plan"
- Once you have created your new rate plan, go to your Hostaway Dashboard > Channel Manager > Channels > Configure Booking.com > Connect new Booking.com property button and Add your property ID
- Remap the listing/s again by selecting the room ID from the drop-down area and clicking on "Save"
- Click on the Settings button for this listing and you should be able to see the newly added rate plan and adjust the mark-up settings: