During initial connection to Booking.com, we import the rate plans that are currently in place for your property.
A common question we usually get asked is: "I have set up a new rate plan on my already connected Booking.com listing on Hostaway, but it's not showing up. How can I solve this?"
First, go to your Extranet portal, click on Rates & Availability and click on Calendar.
Click on the Room ID you want to check and see if any of your Rate Plans have the orange dot beside its name - if yes, then that means that the rate plan that was set up is based on another current plan and is only available on Booking.com.
If you have connected and mapped Booking.com and recently added a new rate plan (ex. Non-refundable Rate Plan) and you want this to be shown on your Hostaway dashboard:
- On your Hostaway dashboard, go to Channel Manager > Channels > Configure Booking.com and unmap your listings that you want to change the rate plans for.
- Refresh the Hostaway Dashboard page.
- On your Extranet portal, go to Rates & Availability > Rate Plans.
- Delete the plan you just created and click on Add New Rate Plan.
- When setting up your new rate plan, choose "Set up as a new rate plan".
- Once done creating your new rate plan, on your Hostaway dashboard, go to Channel Manager > Channels > Configure Booking.com > Connect new Booking.com property button and add in your property ID.
- Remap the listing/s again by selecting the room ID from the drop-down area and click on "Save".
- Click on the Settings button for this listing and you should be able to see the newly added rate plan and adjust the mark-up settings.
If you do not have a new Rate Plan yet and want to add (before connecting to Booking.com):
- On your Extranet portal, go to Rates & Availability > Rate Plans. Click on "Add new rate plan", under 'How do you want to manage this rate plan?', you are presented with 2 choices:
- Set up a new rate plan - After you complete this form, you'll need to visit your channel manager, Hostaway. There you can set the prices, load availability, and map the rate plan.
- Based on one of my current rate plans - It'll base the price on Standard Rate, minus whatever discount you set in the next step. The rate plan will only be available on Booking.com. You don't need to change the prices, load availability, or map the rate in your channel manager.
- If you want to have this shown on Hostaway, choose "Set up a new rate plan", else, you can still add in Rate Plans based on your Current Plans on the Extranet but this will not be managed directly by Hostaway. It'll base the price on Standard Rate, minus whatever discount you have set up and this will only be available on Booking.com.
Please keep in mind that during unmapping and remapping, it will remove some data we do not get back like CC details for already booked reservations. When remapping is done, you can adjust the markup % for the rate categories that came in.