How to delete a listing?
Before deleting a listing
Make sure to export any necessary information from Hostaway:
- Check which channels the property is connected to
- Download all reservations and other information you want to preserve for later use
- Unmap all room IDs from all channels that the listing is connected to by going to Channel Manager > Channels > Configure Airbnb or Booking.com or other channels
- You may need to inform the API-connected channels that you no longer use the Hostaway software for this listing
- If it's connected via an iCal connection, deactivate the iCal connection
- The listing will still be active on the channels and may need manual removal per channel
Deleting a listing
To delete a listing please follow the next steps:
- Go to your Hostaway Dashboard > Channel Manager > Listing mapping
- On the same row of the listing that you want to delete > Click on the 3 dots
- Click on "Delete listing"
Deleting a listing cannot be reverted and all data to this listing will be permanently deleted. Moreover, your monthly invoice will automatically adjust according to the deletion date.
Can a listing be paused and so not paying for it?
No. Either you have a listing and you are being charged for it, even if not connected to a channel. Either the listing will have to be removed.