IMPORTANT: Only the main account owner can access the Settings page even if the user has admin-level access.
On the Dashboard, you can go to your Account Settings by clicking on the "Settings" menu then "Account."
Your Account Settings will show:
- Your profile photo or company logo
- Your email address for logging into your account
- Your Hostaway Account ID
- Name and Surname
- Phone number
- Country Code
- Your subscription plan details
- Current account balance
- Your credit card used to pay for your subscription plan
- Your invoices for the past months
You can change your account password by clicking on "Change password".
Input your old password then type in your new password twice.
Once done, click on "Save".
You can edit your profile details such as:
- Profile logo
- Company logo
- Emergency Phone
- Postal Code
- Invoice Email
Adding a new company logo
Once you've added an Airbnb account from the initial setup, this will be imported as your profile logo and will show as your Dashboard default logo.
To replace this, you'll need to upload a company logo.
Company logo photo requirements:
- Min allowed image width is 400 px
- Min allowed image height is 400 px
Once a company logo has been uploaded, this will be your default photo on your dashboard. This default photo is shown on the top right on your Hostaway dashboard.