IMPORTANT: Only the main account owner can access the Settings page even if the user has admin-level access.
On the Dashboard, you can go to your Account Settings by clicking on the "Settings" menu then "Account."
- Your profile photo or company logo
- Your email address for logging into your account
- Your Hostaway Account ID
- Name and Surname
- Company Name
- Phone number
- Country Code
- Your subscription plan details
- Current account balance
- Your credit card used to pay for your subscription plan
- Add a new card
You can edit your profile details such as:
- Profile logo
- Company logo
- Emergency Phone
- Postal Code
- Invoice Email
- SMS Senter name
- Add Company logo on Guest Portal and Hostaway Booking Engine
Adding a new company logo
Once you've added an Airbnb account from the initial setup, this will be imported as your profile logo and will show as your Dashboard default logo.
To replace this, you'll need to upload a company logo.
Company logo photo requirements:
- Min allowed image width is 400 px
- Min allowed image height is 400 px
Once a company logo has been uploaded, this will be your default photo on your dashboard. This default photo is shown on the top right on your Hostaway dashboard.
Invoices and Charges
You can find your Hostaway invoices and charges.