In which case could you use the invoice feature?
- The client changed his CC details but the information is not in Stripe
- You want to collect the CC and the payment at the same time
- You want to charge add-ons
How to create an invoice?
- Go to Stripe > Search for the Customer > Scroll down to the Invoice part.
- Click on "Create Invoice".
- Write down the description, quantity, and price.
- Scroll down > Select "Email invoice to the customer to pay manually". Enter a payment due date, and tick both options (Invoice payment page and Accept payment with...) > Then click on "Send invoice".
- This is a preview of the email the guest will receive when you click on "Send invoice".
Once the invoice has been sent, you can find it with the status "Open" under Invoices.
How to get and share the invoice link:
- Click on the invoice.
- Scroll down and copy the link for Payment Page. You can send this link to your guest.