Airbnb accounts can, from time to time, become disconnected from Hostaway. This is mainly caused by a change of password in Airbnb or by a technical problem.
Please be aware that when your account is not connected, it does not receive any new reservations.
How do I know if my account is not connected anymore?
This can be found in Channel Manager > Channels > Configure Airbnb.
The warning signs mean that your account is not fully connected at the moment.
How to reconnect my Airbnb account?
Please note: For a smooth reconnection, log out from Airbnb and only connect to the Airbnb account you are reconnecting.
- Go to Channel Manager > Channels > Configure Airbnb > Click on Password for the account with the warning signs
- Enter your Airbnb password and click on "Save".
- Either it will save without asking to verify > Please refresh Hostaway. You are now connected!
- Or, it will ask you to verify.
- Depending on the case, you might have to verify your account, with 1 or 2 steps:
- Click on Verify > You will be redirected to an Airbnb page > Click on "I am not a robot" and wait for the page to load.
- Go back to Hostaway and click on save again > Click on verify for the second time > You will be redirected to another Airbnb. This time, you will receive a message/call to verify your account.
- Once done, go back to Hostaway > Click on Save for the last time.
- Refresh Hostaway.
- Congratulations, your account has been reconnected!