With Hostaway, you can now create and customize your invoices with our new Guest Invoicing Feature!
There are two ways to create an invoice with Hostaway:
FROM RESERVATIONS MENU
- Go to "Reservations".
- Select a reservation from the list.
- Click on “Details”.
- Navigate down to “INVOICES” tab.
- Click on "Add invoice" button.
FROM GUEST INVOICING MENU
- Under “Invoices” tab click on “Add” button.
- Under “Auto Invoice” tab click on “Add” button.
To add details on your invoice, it will only take you a few simple steps:
- Select the desired reservation from the drop-down menu.
- Give a relevant title to the invoice and select a Due Date. This date will be the date when payment for the invoice expires. If an invoice is not charged during this period, the invoice Payment status will change to “Past Due”.
- After selecting the Due Date, you can manually add an Invoice Payment status. If you don’t select any and the invoice hasn’t been charged, the default setting will be “Pending”.
- You can assign a user to the Invoice management. We have set permissions in User Management to set access to specific users to create invoices.
Adding Line Items
There are two ways of entering the invoice line items: using a full fee or percentage fee.
Just click on "Add item" to add more lines:
IMPORTANT: The Percentage fee is ONLY added to the full RESERVATION fee.