Manually (un)blocking dates on Hostaway
With Hostaway, you have the option to block days manually when needed, in only a few steps!
Whenever you need to prevent people from booking a specific date whether due to a family member coming to town, or ongoing maintenance in the property, etc., you can block those dates manually, directly from your calendar page. To block dates manually, just follow the instructions below:
- Go to your dashboard and click on "Calendar".
- Select the property listing from the drop-down menu.
- Select the desired day or days
- A menu will pop up - click on Availability and on Available to make it Blocked. Don´t forget to save.
- If you wish to select several dates, simply hold ctrl - for Linux/Windows or command - for Mac and click on the last date of the desired dates.
And Done! After a few minutes, it will automatically sync to your other Channels via API, XML and iCal.
Note: The sync is done automatically. The speed of sync depends on the queue and also on the different channels speed to sync the information on their side.
To unblock, follow the same steps but select Availability > Available.