For most API connected rental channels, you will need to re-map the listings when you have made changes to rate categories, room listings or account settings. Most channels will send you an automated email and ask you to re-map the properties in your account.
- To re-map in Hostaway, make a copy of all received reservation data by CSV export
- Go to menu "Channel manager" > Channels
- Click on the "Configure" button for the channel
- Click on the "Unmap" button for the listing(s)
- Save the unmapping in case needed
- Add the property again and map the listing(s)
- Adjust the markups again to the once you wish for you new mapping
- Strongly recommended:
- Change rates in Hostaway and verify if the channel correctly updates.
- Create a direct reservation and verify if the channel correctly blocks dates.
Note: Some channels will completely reset all previously received reservation data. Use your CSV file to compare the newly imported data after mapping and add missing reservations as direct booking. It is not possible to store or re-import the old reservations due to the mapping changes.