Import new listings from a connected account
If you added a new listing on Airbnb and would like to export it to Hostaway, you have to:
- Go to Channel Manager > Channels.
- Click on "Configure for Airbnb".
- Click on "Importing and mapping". A list of all listings should appear. Click on the "Import" option for the listing you would like to import.
- Export the iCal link. It allows Airbnb to receive reservations in case the connection during the sync is lost. Click on the “iCal” button per listing and copy the URL.
5. In Airbnb go to your listing, and click on the “Availability Calendar” settings. At the very bottom of the page, you can import the calendar by iCal. Past the link there, give it a name (Hostaway) and save it.
NOTE : This needs to be done for each listing.
NOTE : After these steps, please verify that all future reservations have been imported to Hostaway and adjust some day availabilities and rates in Hostaway to review if Airbnb is updating after 2-10 minutes.