How to connect to Tripadvisor iCal?
Tripadvisor iCal connection is limited to information about reservations that will sync, such as check-in/out and guest names.
This connection does not support:
- Change of rates/Length of stay
- Listing Content
- Past reservations will not be imported
Connection by iCal
For this connection to work, the Hostaway listing iCal needs to be added in Tripadvisor, and the Tripadvisor listing iCal link needs to be added in Hostaway.
To connect to Tripadvisor iCal please follow the next steps:
- Go to your Hostaway Dashboard > Channel Manager > Channels
- Click on "Activate" Tripadvisor iCal
- Agree Hostaway Terms & Conditions
- Choose the listing from the drop-down
- Copy the Hostaway iCal export link
- Login to Tripadvisor > Paste the Hostaway iCal in Tripadvisor for this listing
- Copy the Tripadvisor link for your listing and paste this one in the Hostaway TripAdvisor windows for iCal import
- Activate the sync and your listings can now be synced