How to connect to TripAdvisor? (Ical)
The Hostaway software allows you to connect your listings in 2 different ways.
- If you don't have your listings in Tripadvisor and If you have 25 or more listings, you can get a special connection that allows you to create new listings on Tripadvisor - Read more on how to export your listings
- After exporting your listings OR if you already have your listings in Tripadvisor- You will need to set up an iCal connection that will sync reservation data to manage availability - Find steps below
The connection does NOT allow you to push rates and LOS details from Hostaway calendar. Messages will not be imported. Reservations will not be imported either. To import reservations, you will need to connect Tripadvisor via iCal. Learn more about iCal here
Connection by iCal
- Go to Hostaway channel manager > Channels > activate or configure TripAdvisor.
- Select the listing from the drop-down and copy the Hostaway iCal export link.
- Login to TripAdvisor and import the external calendar in TripAdvisor for this listing.
- Copy the TripAdvisor link for your listing and copy this one in the Hostaway TripAdvisor windows for iCal import.
- Activate the sync and your listings can now be synced.
Did you know that Hostaway integrates with three other Major Channels?