How does it work?
Although the normal check for new and changed reservations takes place every 10-20 minutes, confirmation emails are send out by Airbnb almost immediately after something changed.
By redirecting your emails, Hostaway is able to get the information directly. Once the email is received, it will also be forwarded to you so you will have it with for about a minute in delay.
Note: You can even decide which Airbnb messages you would like to forward and send it to 3 additional other email addresses.
You do not need to re-import your listings after changing email address.
Setup email forwarding
- Login to Hostaway and go to menu Channel Manager > Channels
- Click on Configure airbnb > Email forwarding
- Login to Airbnb.com for the account and go to page https://www.airbnb.com/users/edit
- From the Hostaway page, copy the new created email address ending with hostaway.info
You can edit the mail address to make it shorter.
- Add it to Airbnb, on the 5th line where it says email > and save the email address
- On Hostaway, click on Connected and Update.
- Airbnb will send an email to the previous used email address to confirm email change.
You need to confirm it within 24 hours to complete the process.
- After completion in menu Channel manager > Channels > Airbnb configure > Inbox you will see the received and forwarded emails that are send to you after making this connection.
NOTE: When you use a email program on your phone or pc add Hostaway.com and Hostaway.info to your safe list so it's not blocked as spam.