Airbnb: limitations & recommendations
- The listing is active (listed)
- You are the owner of the Airbnb account and ensure you are not a co-host account. As a Co-Host, you will not be able to import listings
- Sync Status should stay Limited
- Your listings have valid license information for your region.
- Your listings have valid local law information provided by Airbnb.
- Your listing does not use the setting BookingWindow in Airbnb (if needed you can set up Booking Windows in Hostaway)
- If your listing is not suitable for children, make sure the reason is filled out in Airbnb (under "booking settings" > "house rules")
- Smart Pricing in Airbnb is off for all the listings that you are importing. Read this Article
- You can onboard listings of any property type in Singapore via the API. Please refer to the Responsible Hosting in Singapore article
Upon connection, Length-of-stay discounts (except Weekly and Monthly), Early-bird discounts, Last-minute discounts, and guest notes in the calendar will be reset. Please take note before connection so that once connected, you can go to Airbnb and set them up again.
The same thing will happen to the rules in the Airbnb calendar (You can set rules for Airbnb directly in Hostaway).